Liquid Gold & Honey Lip Scrub Set
Products included are:
Liquid Gold Pure Argan Oil
Liquid Gold Pure Argan Oil by Ameera London is 100% organic, rich in rejuvenating Vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids, and hydrates your skin, hair and nails.
Extracted from the nut kernels of Argan trees in Agadir, Morocco, our luxurious Argan Oil reduces dryness, encourages moisture retention and protects your skin and hair from pollutants, chemicals and sun damage.
How to Use
Moisturise: Tap gently around your entire face and pay special attention to the area under your eyes. For best results, apply the oil immediately after bathing. Apply two to three drops to moisturise dry skin and soften wrinkled areas.
Exfoliate: Rub three to four drops of the oil over your body. Allow warm water to run over your skin for two to four minutes. Scrub over your skin in a circular motion and rinse. We recommend that you exfoliate at least once a week.
The high levels of both Vitamin A and Vitamin E powerfully rejuvenate your skin and hair and help to boost your cell production. Use day or night as a moisturiser, apply drops of Liquid Gold Argan Oil to your hair after shampooing and conditioning. Apply copious amounts of Liquid Gold Argan Oil to your body after a bath or shower to hydrate your skin and your nails.
Our 100% Organic Liquid Gold Pure Argan Oil is nature’s very own gift and incorporates many health benefits. It is great for
- Fighting against free-radicals
- Healing damaged and dry skin and hair
- As an anti-inflammatory that heals bug bites and skin irritation
- Improving the elasticity and firmness of your skin
- Improving the retention of moisture and the radiance of your skin
- Protecting your skin and hair from pollution, chemicals, sun damage and other toxic environmental factors
- Treating medical conditions such as Eczema, Acne, and Psoriasis
Honey Lip Scrub
Our lip scrub is 100% organic, made to give you luscious lips right from your fingertips. This pout perfection formula is an all-natural exfoliate which is infused with our organic Liquid Gold Pure Argan oil, mountain honey and brown sugar. This lip scrub removes dead skin cells and revitalises the lips for an overall conditioned and invigorated feel.
How to Use
- After cleansing, gently apply a small amount of our lip scrub onto your lips and carefully rub it in small, circular motions for approximately one minute.
- Once completed, wipe off gently with a cotton pad and rinse your lips with lukewarm water.
- When wiping off the lip scrub, first saturate the cotton pad with our Face Cosset Rose Water. Doing so will help soothe your lips properly and enhance its rejuvenation process.
- Once the lip scrub is completely removed from your lips, finish off by applying either our Liquid Gold Pure Argan oil or Prickly Pear Seed oil onto your lips for further hydration. It is important to nourish after exfoliating, and there is no better nourishment than organic ingredients enriched with antioxidants.
- The skin on your lips is extremely delicate, therefore, we recommend that you only exfoliate once or twice a week at most.
- For best lipstick results, exfoliate your lips one hour before you apply your lipstick. You’ll have a smooth and even surface to work with – the texture of your lips will not only feel exquisite, but it will leave your lips looking healthy too.
- Exfoliating your lips will allow lip products, such as matte lipsticks, to stay in place for longer periods of time.
- Over time our lips accumulate discolouration and dark spots due to exposure from the sun. Gently exfoliating regularly aids in harmonising the colour of your lips, gets rid of pesky dark spots and removes impurities.
- The mountain honey in our lip scrub is naturally a strong antibacterial; it will get rid of dry, chapped and dead skin, whilst simultaneously aiding the recovery of flaky and cracked lips at a speedy rate.